Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Latest Buzz: My Career Isnt Over Yet - Regina


After a long hiatus, Regina Cassandra is back with mystery crime thriller Evaru starring Adivi Sesh in the lead. Regina is quite excited about her role in the film and she reveals that the film revolves around her role.

"I got a call from PVP sir who told me about Sesh and new director teaming up under his production and I to have a role in the film. I was very excited. Next, Sesh and director Ramji have flown down to Chennai to narrate me the story and my role. Sesh told me that my role would have 70 percent screen presence. I was on cloud nine and got very excited," avers Regina recalling how the role landed up in her lap.

Regina said working on the film was a great experience and the new director Ramji is very soft-spoken and never lose his cool on the sets. She said the film was shot well and she is quite upbeat about the film and its result which will be out on August 15.

Ask her about the gap in Tollywood and she hasn't got the due offers she deserves in Telugu despite having both glamour and talent. "I don't know what went wrong. But one thing is very clear. My career is not over yet. Only I will decide when my career ends. It is in my hand," says Regina.

Responding to rumors that Evaru has striking similarities with Taapsee's Badla (Invisible Guest), she says, "I have watched Badla and I did this movie. I haven't felt so. But I leave it up to you to decide."

Talking about her portraying as a lesbian in 'Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga', Regina, "I think I broke conventions with the role. Many from the LGBTQ community have sent me so many appreciative messages. In fact, I've close friends belonging to the LGBTQ community. I didn't reveal my role to any of them before screening the film. After watching the screening, they had tears in their eyes. They were proud of me and they felt very happy for me representing them on the big screen."

Ask her about her upcoming films, Regina is honest that she is only in talks with a few filmmakers in Telugu and Hindi. She said she has been busy doing meetings and she is waiting for a couple of announcements to make.




SOURCE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.