Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2020

New Video Watch: Sara Ali Khan shares her weight loss journey from "Sara ka Sara to Sara ka aadha"

New Video Watch: Sara Ali Khan shares her weight loss journey from "Sara ka Sara to Sara ka aadha"



At her Koffee With Karan debut, Sara had opened u about living PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome).

Watch: Sara Ali Khan shares her weight loss journey from 'Sara ka Sara to Sara ka aadha'

Bollywood actor Sara Ali Khan has worked hard on losing the surplus weight from her body and she or he likes to boast her diligence time and again. Now, in her latest Instagram post, an IGTV video, Sara shared her journey from "Sara ka Sara" to "Sara ka aadha".

She captioned her post saying, "Namaste Darshako Lockdown Edition Episode 2: From Sara ka Sara to Sara ka aadha (From all of Sara to half Sara)." The video begins with a few of clips of her "before" look. Sara is seen smiling on a flight and posing on top of an enormous rock. it's then followed by clips of her doing pilates, some cardio exercises, swimming within the ocean, riding bikes and throwing some punches.

At her Koffee With Karan debut, Sara had opened u about living PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome). She had said, "I was 96 kgs. 'It are going to be almost rude to call you fat,' is what you (Saif Ali Khan, her father) said. Actually, I had PCOD. I still do. And, due to that, i feel I placed on the quantity of weight that I did. due to that, there was also a hormone problem."


In another interview, Sara had spoken about her weight loss problem and said, "I visited Columbia for four years and at the top of the second year, I made a decision that i would like to act like I said I even have always known, but that realization coincided with the weigh scale saying that I’m 96 kilos. So, it had been a touch difficult. Then it had been the senior year of school in America itself that I lost the load.





source Url

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.