Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Actors Gossips: Aamir Khan daughter Ira Khan reveals she clinically depressed Who am I to be depressed, I even have everything right?

Actors Gossips: Aamir Khan's daughter Ira Khan reveals she clinically depressed Who am I to be depressed, I even have everything right?



Actor Aamir Khan’s daughter, director Ira Khan has revealed during a social media video that she is clinically depressed, and has been for four years.

Aamir Khan’s daughter, Ira Khan has said that she is clinically depressed, and has been for four years. Her revelation came on late Saturday, on World psychological state Day.

Sharing a video of herself chatting with the camera, Ira wrote in an Instagram post, “A lot has been happening, tons of individuals have tons to mention. Things are really confusing and stressful and straightforward and okay but not okay and... life all at once. There are no thanks to saying it beat one go. But I’d wish to think I’ve figured some stuff out, or a minimum of found out the way to make it slightly more understandable. About psychological state and mental ill-health. To accompany me on this journey... in my awkward, quirky, sometimes-baby-voice-y, as-honest-as-I-can-be... way. Let’s start a conversation. Happy World psychological state Day.”

In the video, Ira says, “Hi, I’m depressed. I even have been for quite four years now. I’ve been to a doctor and I’m clinically depressed. I’m doing far better now. For over a year now, I wanted to try to something for a psychological state, but I wasn’t sure what to try to to. So, I even have decided to require you on a journey, my journey, and see what happens. Hopefully, we'll get to understand ourselves slightly better, understand the mental disease better.”

She added, “Let’s start from where I started. What do I even have to be depressed about? Who am I to be depressed? I even have everything, right?”


Her post has been ‘liked’ by on the brink of 20000 people. Her cousin, Zayn Marie called her a ‘brave, brave girl’ within the comments section. “More power to you Ira, really looking forward to teaching me more about the psychological state through this initiative,” wrote another person. Actor Hazel Keech, who starred in Ira’s first play as a director, wrote, “Proud of you Tich.”

Ira made her debut as a director with an adaptation of ‘Euripides’ Medea’. She recently shared pictures and videos of her first-ever creation as a tattoo artist.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.