Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 07, 2020

Actors Gossips: Ileana DCruz post about the beautifully flawed body will remind you to understand yourself every single day

Actors Gossips: Ileana DCruz post about the beautifully flawed body will remind you to understand yourself every single day

Actors Gossips: Ileana DCruz post about the beautifully flawed body will remind you to understand yourself every single day

Ileana D'Cruz has spoken a few cause that no-one stresses upon because it's like one among the 100s, but could preferably be quite common among people, especially girls/women

Bollywood actress Ileana D'Cruz has shared an inspirational post - about accepting her body. Talking about her own experience of struggling with trying to be perfect, Ileana spoke about accepting that she is 'beautifully flawed', inspiring others to try to an equivalent, within the process.

Ileana started by sharing how like most comforts she is consistently worried about being imperfect. She penned, "I’ve always worried about how I looked. I’ve worried my hips are too wide, my thighs too wobbly, my waist not narrow enough, my tummy not flat enough, my boobs not large enough, my butt too big, my arms too jiggly, nose not straight enough, lips not full enough....."

The actress also shared, "I’ve worried that I’m not tall enough, not pretty enough, not funny enough, not smart enough, not “perfect” enough." Answering her own question, Ileana mentioned, "Not realising i used to be never meant to be perfect. i used to be meant to be beautifully flawed."


'Different. Quirky. Unique,' were a number of the adjectives she used for herself, further stating, "Every scar, every bump, every “flaw” just made me, me. my very own quite beautiful."

Being a complete inspiration, D'Cruz added, "That’s why I’ve stopped. Stopped trying to evolve to the world’s ideals of what’s meant to be beautiful. I’ve stopped trying so hard to suit in. Why should I?? once I was born to face out."

Here's her post:



View this post on Instagram

I’ve always worried about how I looked. I’ve worried my hips are too wide, my thighs too wobbly, my waist not narrow enough, my tummy not flat enough, my boobs not big enough, my butt too big, my arms too jiggly, nose not straight enough, lips not full enough..... I’ve worried that I’m not tall enough, not pretty enough, not funny enough, not smart enough, not “perfect” enough. Not realising I was never meant to be perfect. I was meant to be beautifully flawed. Different. Quirky. Unique. Every scar, every bump, every “flaw” just made me, me. My own kind of beautiful. That’s why I’ve stopped. Stopped trying to conform to the world’s ideals of what’s meant to be beautiful. I’ve stopped trying so hard to fit in. Why should I?? When I was born to stand out. #nophotoshop #nobs 📸 @colstonjulian
A post shared by Ileana D'Cruz (@ileana_official) on

Atelophobia or 'the fear of being imperfect' could trigger symptoms like - increase in anxiety, panic, excessive fear, hyperalertness, poor concentration, which could lead to muscle tension, headache and stomach pain. If you recognize someone with a requirement to be treated, visit your nearest therapist, psychologists, or psychiatrists for help. a couple of them, with the assistance of physiotherapy, medication, and support groups can help in healing. Of course, the primary step comes from acceptance.




Source URL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.