Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Beauty Gossips: I havent had botox to the present day Jennifer Lopez

Beauty Gossips: I haven't had botox to the present-day Jennifer Lopez

Beauty Gossips: I havent had botox to the present day Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez revealed the key behind her flawless skin while also mentioning a shocking detail - that she has never used botox

Updated: Dec 4, 2020, 11:07 PM IST
American pop singer Jennifer Lopez has gone on to spill some secrets about her flawless skin. JLo, as she is lovingly called by her fans, shared that she has never had botox in her entire life.

"I haven’t ever had Botox to the present day," confessed Jennifer Lopez on a Zoom call. She was launching her beauty products called 'JLo beauty'.

She shared, "I'm not that person. I do not have anything against people doing that; it's just not my thing. I'm more a few natural approaches to skincare … but I would like [my products] to figure. I would like the mucopolysaccharide in there. I would like the items that are getting to help because I don’t want to possess to travel to the needles at some point. I’m not saying at some point I won't, but I have never yet."


Jennifer also spoke a few stories of her ex-boyfriend who was a dermatologist. She said that in her 20s, he was recommending her to undertake botox, claiming that he uses it too. JLo shared that she outright declined the offer.

"I didn't like needles anyway, but the boyfriends like, 'Yeah, you ought to start it. I do that.' i used to be like, 'No, thank you.' and that I just wonder what would’ve happened to me if I would’ve started Botox at 23, what I might appear as if immediately. My face would be a completely different face today."

Talking about the sweet products she wears, Jennifer recommended vegetable oil. The singer said that's the key to her flawless skin.

She also stressed the importance of using sunscreens, claiming that she has used it since her 20s. JLo said that folks should start using sunscreen from the time they turn 15-year-old.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.