Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2021

Actors Gossips: Online trolls account for emotional abuse, says Neha Dhupia

Actors Gossips: Online trolls account for emotional abuse, says Neha Dhupia

Actors Gossips: Online trolls account for emotional abuse, says Neha Dhupia


Actor Neha Dhupia feels that ladies largely face the wrath of trolls while adding that folks got to be more forceful against trolls.

Actor Neha Dhupia has never shied faraway from voicing her opinions. The Bollywood diva's recent school of thought is about social media trolls.

While chatting with the days of India, the former Miss India talked about how she deals with such trolls. Dhupia has been a victim of online trolls multiple times and says that she has the power to connect and detach herself from such negativity.

"I think I even have the power to connect and detach. So, I affect it in my very own way, but i do not think it's right. And to an excellent extent, it accounts for emotional abuse and that is not right,” the actor said.

The Singh is Kinng actor, who was also on the judging panel of Miss India 2021 pageant, feels that ladies largely face the wrath of trolls while adding that folks got to be more forceful against trolls.

“I desire women are victims quite anyone else. I do not understand what their mindset is. consistent with me, to a really large extent, it's abuse, and that I desire people are now continuously taking measures against it and that we got to be more forceful against trolls,” she said.

Dhupia also questioned the behavior of trolls who abuse women and return home to their families. The actor said, “I don't understand how trolls can abuse someone's wife or daughter then go share a meal with their circle of relatives .”

The actor's coping mechanism is to not attend to trolls, “I mean, my coping mechanism is to ignore, but honestly, that's not always the solution,” she added.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.