Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Bobby Deol can't look gareeb


While many actors are trying their hand at smaller films, Bobby Deol feels there are some stars who the audience wants to see only in larger-than-life roles. “I did Poster Boys, which was so different from my image. People called and appreciated my work, but at the end of the day, I have to look glam,” he says. Recalling his initial days as an actor, Bobby says that when he would tell directors about wanting to do slightly deglam characters, they would respond with, ‘Tu gareeb nahin lag sakta!’

“I started my career with massive films like Gupt and Soldier where I played highly-stylised characters. So, people want to see me like that only,” says the Race 3 actor.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.