Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 03, 2018

Sanju trailer: Paresh Rawal’s connection with Sunil Dutt revealed!


Veteran actor Paresh Rawal, who portrays the late Sunil Dutt in Rajkumar Hirani’s biopic on Sanjay Dutt, Sanju, feels he was destined to play the part as he shared an incident from the past. The actor-politician celebrated his birthday on May 30, the day the film’s trailer was launched. Revealing the amazing connection between him and Dutt Sr, he recalled, “Back in 2005 on May 25, I was doing some patchwork for Deewane Huye Pagal. I went to Hotel Lalit as I had landed from US and made a call to my wife Swaroop. She said Dutt saab has sent me a letter. Surprised, I asked why would he write a letter to me? 

She said it was for my birthday. However, my birthday is on May 30, so I thought why would he write a letter five days in advance. Cut to January 2, 2017, I was at the narration of Sanju at Raju’s house, and I got a call from Swaroop asking me what to do with the letter of Dutt saab that was in the drawer! Earlier, when I would get birthday letters, I would eventually clear them. But for over 12 years, Dutt saab’s letter remained in my drawer. This is the connection; I think I was destined to play Sunil Dutt.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.