Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2018

I Felt Love And Sex Is Correct - Tamannah


'Telugu cinema is changing the whole of Indian film industries and people are waiting for Telugu films to release. The likes of Arjun Reddy, RX100 and Gudachari have taken our pride to next level' said milky siren Tamanna, lifting Telugu films to the sky.

Another day this hottie looked so jubilant as she attended the trailer launch event of her upcoming film 'Next Enti' which features Sandeep Kishan and Navdeep in the lead roles opposite her. Sharing her thoughts about the film, she stated that director Kunal Kohli bowled her out with the story.

'I come from a conservative industry where people watch films with families. But this script is all about love and sex, love and sex, love and sex. But I loved that story because this is what life is all about. I felt it correct and a strong connection as well' she added.

While the romance and lip kissing of Sandeep with Brazillian beauty Larissa Bonessi and Poona Kaur occupied most part of the trailer, rest of the scenes are talkative Tamanna hitting us hard. But we have to see how this 'love and sex' drama will connect to the present generation.



SOURCE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.