A few days ago Akshara Haasan filed a police complaint about leaked private pictures. Soon after, there were reports that her former boyfriend Tanuj Virwani, who was dating the actress from 2013-2017, may be interrogated as besides her, he had the leaked pictures. When we contacted Tanuj he said, “So far, honestly, whatever I have heard about me being questioned is via media. No one from the police station has reached out to me. But I am ready to cooperate and would like to go there and answer whatever they ask as I have found myself a part of this saga.”
He adds that he has always been careful of such sensitive pictures because it is between two consenting individuals. “We have not had an ugly past or a bad break-up, we are cordial with each other. She knows that she can count on me with regards to this or anything else,” he signs off.
SOURCE:


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.