Genelia wishes husband Riteish Deshmukh on his birthday in the most adorable way
There is no denying that Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia Deshmukh are one of the cutest couples in B-town.
The power couple tied the knot in 2012 after dating for over a decade, and are blessed with two sons.
Genelia shared a series of pictures of herself with her hubby dear on her Instagram, along with an adorable message which is absolutely touching.
The actress wanted to make sure that she uses every opportunity to remind Riteish how much she loves him.
Genelia wrote, "Dear Forever, I still remember celebrating your birthday on Tujhe Meri Kasam sets.. 17years ago. Time flies and I have had the opportunity to celebrate so many of your birthdays through all these years..Your birthday will always be most special to me cos it's the day the world got its best creation and that creation is my partner through thick and thin. I Love you and I will take every opportunity to remind you of how much I do. Happy Birthday, @riteishd." Check out the post here:
In an interview with Pinkvilla earlier, Riteish Deshmukh had revealed the secret to their happy marriage.
He had said, "When people are in love; and I'm not talking about myself and Genelia, I'm saying that there are millions and millions of people who are like that. Who out of their own will do better for their partner? That's the idea behind it. Keep it simple, there's nothing else. Just keep it simple. And the day you realize that happiness lies in the simplest things, you don't have to try too hard." On the professional front, Riteish will next be seen in Milap Zaveri's Marjaavaan, where he will be seen essaying the role of a dwarf.
Co-produced by T-Series and Emmay Entertainment, Marjaavaan is scheduled to release on October 2, 2019.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.