Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Monday, April 01, 2019

Latest Majili Highlights: What Nagarjuna, Venkatesh, Naga Chaitanya & Samantha said

What Nagarjuna, Venkatesh, Chay & Sam Said


Hero Nagarjuna said he had tears twice in his eyes after watching 'Majili' trailer and hope the film will make him cry even more. But Nag did not speak about 'Majili' on the stage of the pre-release event and revealed details of Chay and Sam love story.

"Both worked with me in 'Manam' but they maintained their calm and did not reveal anything on the sets. One day Sam came home and our dog went running at her. Then she told me everything," said Nagarajuna and added that he felt that pain after watching the teaser and hoping that 'Majili' will be a good hit.

"I can see a young, calm and confident team. I like director Shiva Nirvana's 'Ninnu Kori' and 'Majili' will deliver the same result," added Nag.

Then it was the turn of 'victory' Venkatesh who cheered the Akkineni fans by hugging Naga Chaitanya. "I watched the teaser, though the film will be a hit. After watching the trailer, I confidently say that it will be a bigger hit. I think the director Shiva is very clear in what he wants and I'm really impressed. With 'Ninnu Kori' he proved himself and I'm sure 'Majili' is going to be outstanding," said Venkatesh.

Naga Chaitanya then spoke and thanked his father Nag and 'mama' Venky for gracing 'Majili.' "I can honestly 'Majili' is my most satisfying film as an actor and I thank director Shiva Nirvana for this. He is the most honest person and director I ever met in the industry and I hope to make many films with him. Divyansha is a wonderful actress and Sam, thank you for always being there for me on and off screen," said Chay.

Last Samantha spoke and she got quite emotional. "There is a positivity with Nag mama and Venky being here. Both are pillars of strength for me and Chay. 'Majili' is a realistic love story and I whole-heartedly thank director Shiva for this film. It will be a special film and I would like to thank for Thaman for composing background music," concluded Samantha and added that 'Majili' will be a super hit.





READ MORE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.