Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Latest Buzz: Cheap Copy Jibe: Tapsee Hits Back At Kanganas Sister!


Twitter Spat between Tapsee Pannu and Kangana Ranaut's Sister Rangoli has been continuing since few days. It all began with Tapsee appreciating the trailer of 'Judgemental Hai Kya' without mentioning the name of Kangana, 'This is so cool!!! Always had high expectations out of this one n this looks so worth it!'.


Quickly, Rangoli targeted Tapsee by saying some people copy Kangana for survival but never acknowledge her and won't even mention her name in praising the trailer. She even dared to say Tapsee is a sasti (cheap) copy of Kangana.

In reply, Tapsee told: 'Short life, no time to waste on this. Have so many happier and better things happening in my life to look at right now'.


The 'Game Over' Actress elaborated, 'I needn't have to apologize for the comments I made on Kangana in the past. I am not an Actress who charge a hefty pay package. So, They can call Me cheap. One thing in common between Kangana and Me is the curly hair. Actually, I got it from My Parents. Don't know Kangana had the patent rights on it. I have no clue in what way did I copy her! Even If I copy, I would take it as a compliment as Kangana is a good actress'.




SOURCE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.