Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Actor Gossip: Alia Bhatt & Shaheen Bhatt latest picture describes sibling relationships perfectly

A picture of Alia, Ranbir, and Ayan had also gone viral where they might be seen asking for the camera owning the sun-kissed look.


Alia Bhatt & Shaheen Bhatt's latest picture describes sibling relationships perfectly

Alia Bhatt and sister Shaheen Bhatt are one among the foremost adored Bollywood siblings. The sister duo keeps sharing pictures of every other on social media platforms and provides us major sibling goals whenever they are available together. More often than not, we get glimpses of the Kalank actress on Shaheen’s Instagram and it's sure a treat to observe the 2 sisters having the time of their lives with each other.

Yesterday too, Shaheen posted an image on her Instagram of Alia and herself which is that the epitome of a sibling relationship. the image shows younger sister Alia frowning at the camera while elder sister Shaheen is often seen smiling at the lens. We can’t help but adore this sibling relationship.


Meanwhile, Alia, today returned from her vacation with beau Ranbir Kapoor and their good friend and Brahmastra director Ayan Mukherji. The three of them share an adorable friendship and were vacationing in Thailand to ring within the New Year together. Alia kept sharing glimpses of her extravagant vacation on her social media channels and gave fans a glimpse into her holiday.

A picture of Alia, Ranbir, and Ayan had also gone viral where they might be seen asking for the camera owning the sun-kissed look.


View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Shaheen Bhatt (@shaheenb) on


Recently when Alia was asked about her relationship and her impending wedding she had said, "I don't understand the necessity for everybody to debate this [my wedding] all the time. But then, I feel to myself that it is a simple question and my answer remains an equivalent. If I'm not getting married immediately, that is what I'll say. I'm happy being during a relationship, but that does not mean I'm tying the knot just yet. I'm too young to believe it. once I feel there is a got to be during a stronger bond with him, we'll come thereto. But immediately, I'm married to my work and that I even have my relationship going well on the side."

On the professional front, Alia is going to be next seen in Ayan Mukherji’s Brahmastra opposite Ranbir Kapoor.

The film also will feature Amitabh Bachchan, Dimple Kapadia, Nagarjuna Akkineni and Mouni Roy in crucial roles.



source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.