Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 05, 2020

Actor News: Sidhant Chaturvedi reply to Ananya Panday my dad never went on Koffee With Karan statement wins the web today

Ananya Panday's combat nepotism on an interview show gets a savage reply from Sidhant Chaturvedi.


Sidhant Chaturvedi's reply to Ananya Panday's 'my dad never went on Koffee With Karan' statement wins the web today

Karan Johar has always been accused of nepotism. He has been called out for launching star kids in his home banner Dharma Productions. The never-ending debate has also put the star kids in tongue-tied situations often. repeatedly they're asked about it and a number of other of them said that they also undergo a struggle of acceptance. Anyway, this debate will never get a conclusion and nepotism isn't getting to stop too.

During Rajeev Masand's roundtable interview with newcomers, Ananya Panday was asked about nepotism. To which she stated, "Everyone feels that it's glamorous and that i have gotten everything that I ever wanted. i'm grateful that i'm my dad's daughter and that i didn't want it the other way. When people hate on me for nepotism, i'm not getting to recoil from the very fact that i'm Chunky Panday's daughter. My dad has worked really hard and remains working hard a day ."

She further said, "I always wanted to be an actor and this has been my dream also . simply because my dad's an actor i'm not getting to say no to a chance to act. My dad has never been during a Dharma film, he never went on Koffee With Karan."

Soon after seeing this segment, Twitterati applauded Siddhant for his savage reply to Ananya's combat nepotism. Check it out below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.