Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Monday, January 06, 2020

Pictures: Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor back in Mumbai after ringing in New Year together

Alia Bhatt, on her Instagram feed, has been continuously sharing glimpses of their extravagant vacation.

Pictures: Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor back in Mumbai after ringing in New Year together

Like many other Bollywood celebrities, Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor had a busy year too, however, like many other Bollywood celebrities they too jetted off to ring within the New Year alongside their friend and Brahmastra director Ayan Mukherji.

While many Bollywood celebrities trapped in Gstaad, Switzerland, Ranbir, and Alia chose to travel to Thailand to celebrate.

Alia, on her Instagram feed, has been continuously sharing glimpses of their extravagant vacation.

Today, the couple was pictured returning to Mumbai and begin performing on their projects.

Alia, Ranbir, and Ayan hang around on several occasions and share an excellent bond with one another. The three of them are going to be coming together for the primary time on their next project Brahmastra.

The film also will feature Amitabh Bachchan, Dimple Kapadia, Nagarjuna Akkineni and Mouni Roy in crucial roles.

1. Ranbir and Alia touchdown in Mumbai after ringing in New Year together


Ranbir looked cool as he wore a black t-shirt teamed with blue denim and sneakers. He was also sporting a cap and classy shades.

2. Alia Bhatt opted for de-glam take care of her beautiful vacation with beau Ranbir Kapoor


Alia looked beautiful during a white crop top with a beige colored overcoat and loose pants teamed with brown boots. She decided to travel bare-faced for her airport look.

3. The Brahmastra duo is the talk about the two since they started dating


Ever since Alia and Ranbir started dating, fans are expecting the announcement of their wedding. Recently when Alia was asked about an equivalent, she had said, "I don't understand the necessity for everybody to debate this [my wedding] all the time. But then, I feel to myself that it is a simple question and my answer remains an equivalent. If I'm not getting married immediately, that is what I'll say. I'm happy being during a relationship, but that does not mean I'm tying the knot just yet. I'm too young to believe it. once I feel there is a got to be during a stronger bond with him, we'll come thereto. But immediately, I'm married to my work and that I even have my relationship going well on the side."

4. Alia shared glimpses of her vacay with Ayan and Ranbir


The Kalank actress took to her Instagram page and posted a selfie with Ranbir and Ayan. within the photo, she is seen wearing a hot pink strapless attire with no makeup look. While Ranbir is seen during a black vest and a navy bandana. Alia posted the photo with a caption that read as "best boys (& good girl)".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.