Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Actors Gossips: Amala Paul exposes On Second Marriage

Actors Gossips: Amala Paul exposes On Second Marriage

Actors Gossips: Amala Paul exposes On Second Marriage

In recent days there have been many speculations circulated on the second marriage of Amala Paul.

A few days ago, some pictures of her and Bollywood singer Bhavinder Singh had gone viral as they appeared like wedding pictures. However, Amala clarified these and said that she wasn't married yet. Though she confirmed that she is crazy, she hasn't revealed any details thereon yet.

Recently, Amala Paul responded to her wedding and said that she is going to announce this soon after she completes her ongoing project.

"I will tell you, my love...I will also tell you about marriage. But until then don't create Rumors at my wedding. I  will be able to tell you when the time comes," Amala said.




Source URL

1 comment:

  1. Hey darling are you crazy for movies? I brought it for you
    Check out the best movies store
    Visit now : Bestmovies24.net

    ReplyDelete

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.