Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Actors Gossips: Sisters Alia Bhatt-Shaheen Bhatt show social distancing in the cutest way

Actors Gossips: Sisters Alia Bhatt-Shaheen Bhatt shows social distancing in the cutest way


Shaheen Bhatt took to her Instagram page and shared a cute and candid click with sister and actor Alia Bhatt.

Sisters Alia Bhatt-Shaheen Bhatt show social distancing in the cutest way

Sisters Shaheen Bhatt and Alia Bhatt are each other's favorites and also stress busters. Now during the lockdown, they're leaving no stone unturned in spending time with one another. From making Alia a Harry Potter fan to also the actor trying her hand at baking, they are doing it all at once and the way. Moreover, they keep it up sharing moments on their Instagram pages and that they are too cute to miss.

A while back, Shaheen took to her Instagram page and shared a cute and candid click with Alia. within the photo, they both are seen separated from a glass window and poking their nose against one another. The actor looks pretty during a monochrome outfit while Shaheen looks cool in white casual attire. the author captioned the photo stating, "Hi Sweetie”

Check out the photo below:


View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Shaheen Bhatt (@shaheenb) on
Alia also commented on Shaheen's post by writing, "Hi sweetie". While Ranbir Kapoor's sister Riddhima Kapoor Sahni wrote, "Too too cute @shaheenb @aliaabhatt".

Earlier during a post, Shaheen had opened about battling with depression and the way Alia had felt guilty for not knowing. She had penned, "But it didn’t work. It took me becoming suicidal to understand I couldn’t keep my struggle a secret. So I started seeing a therapist, pushed myself out of hiding & shared my feelings with my loved ones. My family was supportive. When Alia told me how guilty she felt about not knowing, I almost wished I’d opened to her earlier. They made it very easy on behalf of me to speak to them!"




Source URL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.