Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Friday, June 05, 2020

Actors lockdown: Post-lockdown wish list: Whats on celebs mind?

Actors lockdown: Post-lockdown wish list: What's on celebs minds?


What is the primary thing that a number of our Bollywood celebs wish to try to after they're allowed to exit their homes amid the Covid-19 crisis? Find out!

From going out for an extended drive across Mumbai and hitting the gym to eating out at a favorite restaurant and catching up with friends -- celebs mention what they're craving to try to once the lockdown is lifted.

Taapsee Pannu: I’m an enormous foodie and that i want to dine out different cuisines which I can’t cook. I miss sitting during a cafe with my friends, lecture them, and enjoying the view out of the window. I miss greeting people with warm hugs and smiles. I’m looking forward to getting back to figure because tons of my films are placed on hold.

1. Bhumi Pednekar: I would like to travel to a correct gym and sweat it out. Every day, I workout reception but I miss the vibe of a gym workout. I also want to start out working.


2. Nushrat Bharucha: I miss hanging out with my bunch of friends which I will be able to be done once all of this is often over. I miss working as I’m an entire workaholic. I would like to travel to the sets and begin shooting and express, emote, and act.


3. Yami Gautam: My mom really wants me to return home for sometime when things become better. And by better, she means when there’s a flight service. I don’t know if I’m getting to go immediately though... All folks are hit and we’re definitely getting to be more cautious.


4. Suniel Shetty: Just aimlessly drive through the streets of Mumbai and see how the town is.


5. Nidhhi Agerwal: I’ve taken this lockdown very seriously, and not even taken one exit of my house. So when it ends, the primary thing I might probably do is leave for a run, or eat an ice-cream, attend a restaurant, and have coffee.


6. Huma Qureshi: I just want to satisfy my parents as soon as this is often over. they're in Delhi and as soon as all this is often over, I'm getting to book my tickets and just go and see them and hug them. I miss them such a lot.


7. Tusshar Kapoor: I even have an excellent group of friends and that i really do miss them. the primary thing I'm getting to do is meet them. We are in-tuned virtually but nothing beats being physically ready to catch up with people that interest you.





Source URL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.