Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Beauty Gossip: My 3 am call, my inspiration, my ally Priyanka Chopra Jonas wishes mother Madhu Chopra on birthday

Beauty Gossip: My 3 am call, my inspiration, my ally Priyanka Chopra Jonas wishes mother Madhu Chopra on birthday


The clip Priyanka shared alongside it had special mother-daughter moments.

'My 3 am call, my inspiration, my best friend': Priyanka Chopra Jonas wishes mother Madhu Chopra on birthday

Bollywood actor Priyanka Chopra on Wednesday took to her social media account to wish her mother, Dr. Madhu Chopra, a cheerful birthday. alongside a heartwarming caption, Priyanka also posted a video montage of their pictures together.

In her caption, Priyanka wrote, "My backbone, my strength, my 3 am call, my inspiration, my best friend, my mother, my everything Heart suit Happy birthday mom! I miss you such a lot immediately and am missing our ritual of paying the day together. I will be able to see you soon. Love you loads @madhuchopra."

The clip Priyanka shared alongside it had special mother-daughter moments, including their picture at Eiffel Tower, Madhu feeding her daughter a bit of cake and pictures of them from previous celebrations. a couple of days ago, Priyanka had also shared an image of her late father Dr Ashok Chopra on his seventh death anniversary and wrote, "We’re connected by heartstrings to infinity. Miss you dad, every single day!"

On Sunday, on hearing of the tragic death of talented actor Sushant Singh Rajput, she had written on Twitter, "I’m stunned. U must are in such a lot of pain. I hope u are asleep wherever u are my friend. Gone timely. I’ll always remember our conversations about astrophysics at sunrise. Words cease to form sense. RIP Sushant. My condolences to the family & everyone grieving this huge loss."

Currently, Priyanka is in l. a. with husband Nick Jonas, self-isolating with him amid the coronavirus lockdown. On the opposite hand, her mother Madhu and her brother Siddharth Chopra are in Mumbai since the lockdown in India was announced.





Source URL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.