Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Beauty Gossips: Mouni Roy visited UAE for a work trip in March, has been stranded for two months with 4 days clothes

Beauty Gossips: Mouni Roy visited UAE for a work trip in March, has been stranded for two months with 4 days clothes


Actor Mouni Roy visited the UAE for a piece trip in March but has been stranded there for 2 months due to the lockdown.

Actor Mouni Roy has been stranded in Abu Dhabi for 2 months after a four-day work trip got extended due to the coronavirus pandemic. She has been staying with a childhood friend.

Mouni, who’d traveled to the UAE in March for a magazine shoot, told Mid-Day, “After the shoot, I made a decision to remain back in Abu Dhabi for 2 weeks, as my next project was scheduled to begin only on April 15. I used to be possibly ignorant, but I didn’t imagine that the planet will pack up. I even have been stuck here with four days’ clothes.”
All domestic and international flights are suspended due to the pandemic, leaving Mouni with no option but to stay in Abu Dhabi. She admitted that she cares about her family in Cooch Behar. “I am checking on them a day,” she said. “I am relieved that my brother is my mom’s side at this point. My cousins also live accessibly, that’s another advantage.”

She continued, “I am oscillating between anxiety and quietness. Everybody around the world goes through a tough time. So, I sought solace within the incontrovertible fact that I even have a roof over my head and a warm family, far away from home. That said, I'm wanting to return to India.”

Mouni, who found fame playing the lead character within the hit TV series Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev, made her Bollywood debut with Gold, starring Akshay Kumar. She followed it up with Romeo Akbar Walter, starring John Abraham, and Made in China, with Rajkummar Rao. Next up, Mouni has the big-budget fantasy film Brahmastra lined up. The film stars Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, and Amitabh Bachchan.





Source URL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.