Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Happy Fathers Day: "Have understood there is no one like you" Alia Bhatt wishes Mahesh Bhatt Happy Fathers Day with a silhouette picture

Happy Fathers Day: "Have understood there is no one like you" Alia Bhatt wishes Mahesh Bhatt Happy Father'Day with a silhouette picture

Happy Fathers Day: "Have understood there is no one like you" Alia Bhatt wishes Mahesh Bhatt Happy Fathers Day with a silhouette picture

Alia Bhatt was seen pushing away as Mahesh Bhatt kept his hands on her shoulder

Happy Father's Day: Alia Bhatt wishes Mahesh Bhatt with silhouette pic

Alia Bhatt wished her 'special beautiful daddy' Mahesh Bhatt 'Happy Father's Day' with a silhouette image. She called him 'father, friend, rock, water, air' and stated that there is nobody like Mahesh Bhatt.

The actress shared a picture of the father-daughter moment at the balcony of their house. Mahesh Bhatt is seen putting his hands on Alia's shoulder, while she made a face, held his hand and tried to maneuver away.

"My father, my friend.. my rock once I got to be held. my water once I got to flow.. my air once I want to fly.. how one person are often soo many of us I’ve never understood.. but what I even have understood is there’s nobody like you! my special beautiful daddy. I feel so grateful to understand you every day! many thanks for creating me and being you! I really like you," wrote Alia alongside the image.


Here's her post:


Alia Bhatt has been making headlines after Sushant Singh Rajput's demise. A video of her asking 'who Sushant' has irked SSR fans. More so, Mahesh Bhatt has also come under their radar after his brother Mukesh Bhatt, consistent with a report on BollywoodLife, stated in an interview that he saw Sushant going the Parveen Babi way.





Source URL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.