Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2020

Movie Update: Ali Abbas Zafar confirms superhero film with Katrina Kaif

Movie Update: Ali Abbas Zafar confirms superhero film with Katrina Kaif

Movie Update: Ali Abbas Zafar confirms superhero film with Katrina Kaif

Ali Abbas Zafar completed the primary draft of the superhero film.

Ali Abbas Zafar confirms superhero film with Katrina Kaif

Several reports were making the rounds that Katrina Kaif is going to be starring during a superhero film. Now it's confirmed that she is going to be starring in Ali Abbas Zafar's upcoming directorial which is about to travel on floors post the lockdown ends within the country. During a recent interaction, Ali confirmed the report and completed the primary draft of the script.

He stated, "My next may be a superhero film with Katrina (Kaif). Recently, I locked that script and it'll continue the floors once the lockdown ends. I even have completed the primary draft of another film also, and hopefully, that script is going to be ready soon."

Ali further shared, "There’s tons of prep required due to the type of action involved and that I am in-tuned with a world team over video calls. I’m also doing script readings with my actors and chatting with the assembly designer. tons is occurring ."


The Sultan director is currently in his hometown Dehradun. Talking about an equivalent, he said, "I was lucky to urge out of Mumbai early. I left Dehradun in 1999 to travel to Delhi University and since then, I even have never spent such a lot of time at a stretch with my mom and pop here. it's a blessing in disguise."

Meanwhile, Ali has directed Katrina within the films, Mere Brother Ki Dulhan alongside Imran Khan and Ali Zafar and therefore the latest being, Bharat starring Salman Khan within the titular role.





Source URL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.