Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Pic of the day: Bollywood celebrates its family?

Bollywood Families: Bollywood celebrates its family?


Our family is our biggest network.

Almost as if to tide through these tough times, movie stars are making an additional effort to thank their families and celebrate them. Take a look:


Photograph: Kind courtesy Sonam Kapoor/Instagram

Sonam Kapoor Ahuja posts an image with husband Anand Ahuja and writes, 'An appreciation post for my husband. many thanks for being extra kind and loving today. I actually needed it. Love you so much'.


Photograph: Kind courtesy Sonam Kapoor/Instagram

Sonam also posts an image together with her parents Sunita and Anil Kapoor, sister Rhea, Anand, brother Harsh Vardhan, and Rhea's boyfriend Karan Boolani and quotes Mother Teresa: 'What are you able to do to market world peace? head home and love your family.'


Photograph: Kind courtesy Sanjay Dutt/Instagram

Sanjay Dutt is missing his wife Manayata and youngsters Shahraan and Iqra, who are stuck in Dubai during the lockdown.

'I miss them such a lot To everyone who is with their families immediately, cherish them!' Sanju Baba writes.

Priyanka Chopra posts a video to wish her mum Madhu Chopra and writes 'My backbone, my strength, my 3am call, my inspiration, my ally, my mother, my everything Happy birthday mom! I miss you such a lot immediately and am missing our ritual of paying the day together. i will be able to see you soon. Love you loads'.

Video: Kind courtesy Priyanka Chopra/Instagram


Photograph: Kind courtesy Bobby Deol/Instagram

Bobby Deol wishes his son Aryamaan, 'Happy Birthday my Angel'.


Photograph: Kind courtesy Armaan Malik/Instagram

Armaan Malik wishes his brother Amaal: 'Whoever knows you know that you are a fierce lover and can do anything for the people you're keen on. so blessed to possess an enormous brother such as you. Happy birthday my legend, love you'.


Photograph: Kind courtesy Varun Dhawan/Instagram

A couple of days ago, Varun Dhawan celebrated his mother Karuna's birthday with brother Rohit.

'Happy bday ma. The strongest person I do know. From making furniture, being a nursery teacher, taking us on bus rides for sports practice and making me take my first acting workshop then far more u truly are the one'


Photograph: Kind courtesy Juhi Parmar/Instagram

Juhi Parmar celebrates her parents Hemlata and Devendra Parmar's anniversary, and her daughter Saimairra joins in.

'Moments become memories with celebrations and that I think the recent times have taught us tons more about the importance of paying quality time with our near and dear ones. Here I'm this point sharing with you glimpses of the tiny little surprise Samarra and that I planned for my parents' wedding anniversary!

'Nothing lavish but all from the guts, and that is what matters the foremost isn't it!!!!'

Mandira Bedi's project with son Vir.



View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Mandira Bedi (@mandirabedi) on

Source URL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.