Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 08, 2020

Bolly Gossips: Bipasha Basu shares a shocking beachside throwback from modeling days, husband Karan Singh Grover is all heart

Bolly Gossips: Bipasha Basu shares a shocking beachside throwback from modeling days, husband Karan Singh Grover is all heart

Bolly Gossips: Bipasha Basu shares a shocking beachside throwback from modeling days, husband Karan Singh Grover is all heart

On Friday, Bipasha Basu shared a stunning monochrome picture from her modeling days. See it here.

Bipasha Basu began as a model then graduated to being an actor.


Actor Bipasha Basu took to Instagram to share a shocking monochrome picture from her modeling days. Sharing it, she said: “Looking at You.”

In the picture, Bipasha is wrapped during a flowing gossamer white fabric, that obviously flatters her beautiful frame. the image has been shot by the beachside. Among those that skilled her post was husband Karan Singh Grover, who asked: “Who me?” and later dropped a bunch of heart eyes emojis. Actor Neelan Kothari Soni too left red heart emojis within the comments section. Bipasha’s fans were filled with praise for the actor writing “Awesome”, “Stunning” and “Nice” within the comments section. Another fan wrote: “I will die from your beauty.” While another fan responded, “Those legs could make nations fall!”

Bipasha was in news recently when she reacted to Hindustan Unilever’s decision to drop “fair” from its products and had said she has been associated with the word “dusky” since childhood. She had written: “From the time I used to be growing up I heard this always, ‘Bonnie is darker than Soni. She is small dusky na?’ albeit my mother may be a dusky beauty and that I look tons like her. I never knew why that might be a discussion by distant relatives once I was a child. Soon at 15/ 16, I started modeling then I won the supermodel contest ... all newspapers read ... A dusky girl from Kolkata is the winner. I wondered again why Dusky is my first adjective?”


View this post on Instagram

A post shared by bipashabasusinghgrover (@bipashabasu) on

She had added how her complexion followed her to her modeling in NY and later within the Hindi movie industry. She has continued, “Then I visited NY and Paris to figure as a model and that I realized my complexion was exotic there and that I got more work and a spotlight due to it. Another discovery of mine:) Once I came back to India and film offers started... and eventually, I did my first film and from an absolute Ajnabee to Hindi movie industry ...I suddenly was accepted and loved. But the adjective stayed which I started liking and loving by then.DUSKY girl wows the audiences in her debut film.”

Bipasha’s post had found favor with tons of her fans and industry colleagues. Many like Neelam Kothari, Sophie Chowdry, and Hrithik Roshan’s former sister-in-law Farah Ali Khan appreciated her honesty.

On the work front, Bipasha was last seen in 2015’s Alone where she co-starred together with her husband Karan.




Source URL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.