Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Actors Gossips: Raksha Bandhan 2020 I tie rakhi to myself as I consider myself my guardian & protector, says Sherlyn Chopra

Actors Gossips: Raksha Bandhan 2020: I tie rakhi to myself as I consider myself my guardian & protector, says Sherlyn Chopra

Actors Gossips: Raksha Bandhan 2020 I tie rakhi to myself as I consider myself my guardian & protector, says Sherlyn Chopra

Bollywood actress Sherlyn Chopra also celebrated Rakshabandhan with a special idea and forward ideologies.

Raksha Bandhan is an auspicious occasion celebrated per annum to celebrate the bond between a brother and a sister. A sister ties Rakhi to her brother reciprocally of which the brother promises to guard her against evil and keep her safe.

However, Bollywood actress Sherlyn Chopra also celebrated Raksha Bandhan with a special idea and forward ideologies.

This Raksha Bandhan Sherlyn tied a Rakhi to herself, and said, "Today a woman doesn't need a brother to feel safe & protected. Today's woman can protect herself and her family from social evils and wrongdoers. I tie a rakhi to myself as I consider myself my guardian & protector. Every woman has the inner strength to become Kaali, the fiery Goddess who symbolises fearlessness, power, strength & sheer grit."


On the work front, Sherlyn has worked in many Bollywood projects but later decided to start out her venture and switch into an entrepreneur. Redshirt is that the OTT platform with high-quality short films and web series produced and written and acted by Sherlyn Chopra.

Speaking about her OTT platform, "I am performing on my digital streaming platform since the last eight months to showcase excellent, high-quality entertainment at a highly reasonable subscription fee."

She had added, "Initially once I wont to approach filmmakers for work, they might inquire from me to satisfy them over late-night dinner. I used to be so uninterested in their stupid dinner proposals that i made a decision to be a producer and content creator as I think in being self-sufficient. I strongly believe that one's self-respect and dignity are non-negotiable. it's this belief that has helped me majorly to be the entrepreneur that I'm today."





Source URL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.