Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2020

Actors Gossips: No Durga Puja on behalf of me this year Mouni Roy

Actors Gossips: No Durga Puja on behalf of me this year Mouni Roy

Actors Gossips: No Durga Puja on behalf of me this year Mouni Roy


Mouni Roy, who will return to India after quite seven months abroad, says she is going to have a little puja reception.

Mouni believes Maa lives altogether folks and says it's best to not attend pandals this year.

 
This year, the festive season isn’t what many folks are experiencing over the years. Restrictions thanks to the pandemic have led to festivals being celebrated in a low-key manner or at a private level and not publicly. Celebrating Durga Puja per annum may be a must for Mouni Roy but thanks to the pandemic, she knows the celebrations in 2020 won’t be as was common. “I won’t be celebrating Durga Puja this year. It feels strange because it is going to be the primary time that I won’t be. But it’s the necessity of the hour. i will be able to have a little puja reception as I think that Maa lives altogether folks. Considering the present times, it might be better to not attend pandals this year or mingle in big crowds because it wouldn’t be safe. Hopefully, if everything clears up next year, we'll celebrate the festival with double gusto,” says the London Confidential actor, who will return to India soon.

Roy admits that she is going to majorly miss the Anjali, the blog, all the design about each puja day, discussion on which pandals to go to, and spending time with family. She recalls, “There may be a gondho (smell) of puja in West Bengal that I will be able to miss the foremost. When the preps are happening, huge trucks carry the Durga murtis in several roops and travel by your home during all hours of the day, and there's ascent within the air that is indescribable. I really like puja food, especially khichadi, and labra, wearing lovely saris and meeting relatives and friends.”

 
View this post on Instagram


from you guys, family, friends, my gram fam. Yesterday was unreal. Absolutely overwhelmed together with your love and words.Thank you @discoversoneva for creating yesterday so beautiful♥️ one among my best days ever.. can feel the love from the sun, trees, moon, and therefore the ocean.. x @globalspa_mag many thanks my dearest Ro @rohiniyer miss you here @media.raindrop 🎶 by @masoomabilgrami_ 👗by my @anusoru #sonevafushi

A post shared by mon (@imouniroy) on Sep 29, 2020, at 4:15am PDT

The actor has been faraway from Mumbai since March this year and has been living in UAE. She describes the experience of staying far away from her country a replacement one. “I had never been away for therefore long at a stretch before and never thought of doing so either. it's what life is about which may surprise and shock you but is filled with experiences,” she shares.

Traveling during an epidemic is often quite a task and after multiple flights that Roy has been on within the past few months, she says you sometimes need to embrace uncertainties and move ahead. She visited London to draw a bead on a digital film and later to the Maldives to celebrate her birthday. “I visited UAE in March and sometimes past there was no lockdown though there have been Covid-19 cases, therefore the travel was as was common. Later, flying from Abu Dhabi to London and back was a touch fearful. Empty airports, skeptical people, nervous energy everywhere, but that's sure to happen as these try times. I assume all is well that ends well. I took every precaution every step of the way. And now I'm 8 or 9 swab tests down since I left Abu Dhabi. Traveling is painful and uneasy but I wanted to try to do it as I wanted to figure. I wanted to be back on a group and in hindsight, I'm glad I took that call and visited London to shoot.”.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.