Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Friday, October 09, 2020

New Update: COVID-19 free Shweta Tiwari celebrates birthday with daughter Palak; see pics

New Update: COVID-19 free Shweta Tiwari celebrates birthday with daughter Palak; see pics



Shweta Tiwari and Palak Tiwari wore red and white outfits for 'Mere Dad Ki Dulhan' actor's birthday celebration.

Shweta Tiwari celebrated her birthday on October 4 and turned 40 this year. The actor who was tested positive for COVID-19 is finally free from it and decided to celebrate her big day with daughter Palak Tiwari. Both Shweta and Palak took to their Instagram pages and shared a couple of photos with one another twinning in red and white outfits. Their outing included an extended drive, some coffee, and spending maximum time with one another.

In the photos, Shweta is seen wearing a red half sleeved-top with a frilled hem and white ripped jeans. She teamed it up with red ballet shoes and carried an off-white sling purse. Shweta covered herself with a gray plaid mask. On the opposite hand, Palak wore a one-shoulder crop top and white bell-bottom jeans. She completed her look with white strappy heels and an orange mask.

Check out the photos below:


View this post on Instagram

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ @palaktiwarii

A post shared by Shweta Tiwari (@shweta.tiwari) on


Shweta may be a proud mother to Palak and son Reyansh Kohli. She had her daughter when she was 19. Talking about growing up along side Palak, Shweta had earlier told Pinkvilla, "That is true. When Palak was young, even I used to be very young. i used to be Palak's age, 19, once I gave birth to her. At that time, I didn't skills to behave sort of a mother. I didn't skill to show them right or wrong because i used to be also learning with my experience." 

While Palak had said, "I think with me, growing up I just assumed everyone's mother is like mom. I desire she has always been my older sister. I relate to her on a sister's front."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.