Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 08, 2020

Actors Gossips: Athiya Shetty birthday wish I just hope that we will be nice to at least one another and sleep in harmony

Actors Gossips: Athiya Shetty birthday wish I just hope that we will be nice to at least one another and sleep in harmony

Actors Gossips: Athiya Shetty birthday wish I just hope that we will be nice to at least one another and sleep in harmony


Actor Athiya Shetty talks about 2020 being a troublesome year, and as her birthday wish, wants some kind of change, and good films in her career too.

2020 has been quite a difficult one with the worldwide health crisis slowing down things, and therefore the negativity all around. For Athiya Shetty, too, the past few months are overwhelming, but she hopes that things only recover from here on.

“This year has been extremely tough,” admits Shetty, who turns 28 on Thursday, and her only and “biggest wish” is to ascertain the planet get obviate all troubles and sufferings.

“I just hope that we will be nice to at least one another and sleep in harmony and peace. albeit it’s a really clichéd answer, i feel that’s what the planet needs today — just being nice and be grateful. It breaks my heart to ascertain people affected by this virus and natural disaster and with great care much happening in 2020. I just wish for a few kinds of change,” she shares.

Shetty, who has starred in films like Hero (2015), Mubarakan (2017), and Motichoor Chaknachoor (2019), also hopes to possess good projects in her kitty this coming year.

“This birthday, I hope to try to interesting films and play very challenging characters and that i hope that wish comes true,” she gushes.


As for her celebration plans, the actor will keep it low-key this year and she or he says that it isn’t really a departure for her as she has always maintained a really close celebration on her birthday, regardless of the present pandemic situation.

“My pandemic birthday plans are getting to be same as my normal birthday plans,” she quips, adding, “I always prefer a quiet birthday with family and shut friends and not doing too many hectic things. My birthday plan goes to be a nice company, amazing food and just being grateful and counting my blessings.”

View this post on Instagram

it’s always tea time 🥰

A post shared by Athiya Shetty (@athiyashetty) on

And birthdays also mean that one has aged another year but that's not a worry in the least for Shetty, who looks at it as a year wider and not older.

“I love growing older. I’ve never really been one who says that ‘Oh I never want to feel older.’ I feel with age comes experience, with age, comes better things in life and you only grow. Change is that the only constant and that we evolve and become better people and just meet new people in our lives. I feel definitely become wiser,” she ends on a cheerful note..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.