Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Monday, November 09, 2020

Actors gossips: Sandeepa Dhar Id wish to dig my teeth into substantial stuff instead of regular song and dance, and the web is giving me those chances

Actors gossips: Sandeepa Dhar Id wish to dig my teeth into substantial stuff instead of regular song and dance and the web is giving me those chances

Actors gossips: Sandeepa Dhar Id wish to dig my teeth into substantial stuff instead of regular song and dance, and the web is giving me those chances


Actor Sandeepa Dhar says that folks are able to take tons more risk online, push the envelope a touch more, which is why there's such a lot of variety for an artiste to explore and she’s making the foremost of it too

Actor Sandeepa Dhar is going to be seen next in web projects like Mum Bhai, Dirty Games, and an untitled show for Netflix. Her upcoming Bollywood film is Kaagaz, which also stars Pankaj Tripathi.
 
Sandeepa Dhar is fascinated by the novelty and variety that the web has got to offer. Dabbling with tons of labor on OTT platforms immediately, the actor finds the medium liberating, more so due to the exposure, it allows talent.


“Everybody seems to be aged to the digital space. Also, the type of person who I'm, I can’t just do regular song and dance thing; I’d wish to dig my teeth into substantial stuff. I want to try to do something than simply being a beautiful girl. The web is giving me those opportunities. check out the type of content being generated online, I honestly don’t see such a lot variety in films,” she says.

The actor emphasizes that the web is more “story-driven” with much more interesting narratives than a daily commercial film. She explains, “Though there are some very interesting films, but most attempt to play it safe. While many are taking that risk online, trying to push the envelope. But at an equivalent time, I won’t say that films are just star-driven because there are many films that don’t have stars but are backed by good stories.”

Among Dhar’s upcoming projects on OTT platforms, she plays an accountant in Mum Bhai and a psychiatrist in Dirty Games, besides a particularly different character for an additional untitled show. The 31-year-old is glad that she is “finally going to play the range” she has been looking for as an artist.


Talking about how this pandemic situation has favored the web, Dhar says, “While watching films in theatres are some things we’ve been looking forward to but not many would really like to require that health risk, which I can understand. Many also are trying to save lots of money given this financial condition. they will now watch tons more content if they subscribe to one OTT platform. So, the concept of viewing is changing.”

Asked if she feels it’s much easier to form a mark within the webspace than in films and therefore the actor admits that tons more content is being generated for the online than for the large screen. “Had I returned at another time when things were different, this comparison would are valid. Right now, I’m just excited about the work coming -my way,” shares Dhar, who has been busy together with her studies in Australia and touring for the musical production that she has been related to for a previous couple of years and has just returned to India and plans to base herself permanently here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.