Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2021

Actors Gossips: Birthday Special How Bipasha Basu found her "monkey love" with hubby Karan Singh Grover

Actors Gossips: Birthday Special How Bipasha Basu found her "monkey love" with hubby Karan Singh Grover

Actors Gossips: Birthday Special How Bipasha Basu found her "monkey love" with hubby Karan Singh Grover

One of the cutest anecdotes in Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover's romance is that the way he surprised her with the wedding proposal.

Bipasha Basu is celebrating her 42nd birthday today and her big day would be incomplete without speaking about her "monkey love" together with her hubby Karan Singh Grover. 

While she may have distanced herself from the silver screen, Bipasha's happily married life remains a point among her friends. Bipasha and Karan had gotten married in 2016 after a rather public and nearly 10-year-old relationship with John Abraham which led to the separation. 

Reports had said that one among the items that broke Bipasha and John up was the difficulty of marriage - she had wanted to calm down, John allegedly wasn't keen on marriage. However, when Karan Singh Grover came into her life Bipasha was deeply crazy. iDiva had quoted her as saying, "Our relationship’s key fundamental foundation is friendship. It’s selfless and loving."

One of the cutest anecdotes in their story is that the way Karan surprised her with the proposal. They were in Koh Samui to celebrate the New Year. Bipasha said she didn't believe she would marry till Karan proposed to her. 

Actors Gossips: Birthday Special How Bipasha Basu found her "monkey love" with hubby Karan Singh Grover

She had said, "Well, I believed in marriage, but I never thought I might marry. So when he proposed, my first reaction was... 'what are you telling me?'" Adding to the present, Karan had said, "Let me complete the story for you. We were in Koh Samui, it had been New Year's Eve and therefore the sky was lit with fireworks. I used to be carrying the ring with me and something told me that this is often the proper time. So while she was capturing the fireworks on video, I took the chance and gave her the ring."

Actors Gossips: Birthday Special How Bipasha Basu found her "monkey love" with hubby Karan Singh Grover

Speaking about Karan, Bipasha had said, "I feel I'm lucky, as I live just for love. And no man has given me more love and respect than Karan."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.