Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Actors Gossips: Nora Fatehi says a casting director once called her home just to scream at her I just left and that I cried so much

Actors Gossips: Nora Fatehi says a casting director once called her home just to scream at her I just left and that I cried so much

Actors Gossips: Nora Fatehi says a casting director once called her home just to scream at her I just left and that I cried so much




Nora Fatehi reminisced a few bad experiences with a casting director, whom she didn't name, soon after she shifted to India. She said that the experience made her almost pack her bags and leave.
 
When Nora Fatehi came to India from Canada to form a reputation for herself, she didn't know anyone within the country. In her initial days, she had a nasty experience with a casting director, which just about made her pack her bags and leave.

On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s talk show What Women Want, Nora said that a casting director once called her home, only to berate her and tell her that she is ‘talentless’. She didn't, however, reveal the identity of the casting director.

Nora said, “There was one casting director that I met within the first few months that I came to India. She almost made me desire packing my bags and leaving. She said to me, ‘There’s too many of us such as you here. Our industry is sick and uninterested in people such as you. We don’t want you.’ She was screaming at me. She was shouting, ‘You are talentless, we don’t want you.’”

Though Nora was shocked by the outburst, she feels that it's going to have driven her to figure harder and obtain where she is today. “I just left and that I cried such a lot. I didn’t invite it because that casting director called me, I didn’t even know who she was. She called me to her house and she or he sat me down just to scream at me. I used to be new within the country, so I used to be like, ‘Is this what everyone does here? Just call people to scream at them?’ Maybe what she said to me and the way she said it had been low-key a drive,” she said.

Nora shot to fame with the special song Dilbar from Satyameva Jayate and followed it up with other popular songs like Kamariya from Stree and O Saki Saki from Batla House. She has acted in films like Bharat and Street Dancer 3D. she is going to be seen next in Bhuj: The Pride of India, which is slated for a direct-to-digital release on Disney+ Hotstar.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.