Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Actors Gossips: With me, its all about mood When Kareena Kapoor Khan walked out of Sanjay Leela Bhansalis Ram Leela


Actors Gossips: With me, it's all about mood When Kareena Kapoor Khan walked out of Sanjay Leela Bhansalis Ram Leela


Actors Gossips: With me, its all about mood When Kareena Kapoor Khan walked out of Sanjay Leela Bhansalis Ram Leela


Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh fell crazy while performing on 'Ram Leela' and went on to try to two more movies with Sanjay Leela Bhansali.

'With me, it's all about mood': When Kareena Kapoor Khan walked out of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Ram Leela'
Many aren't aware but Kareena Kapoor Khan was the primary option to play Deepika Padukone's character in 'Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela' co-starring Ranveer Singh. Kareena had later walked out of the project days before filming was alleged to start, leaving director Sanjay Leela Bhansali to show to Deepika as her replacement.

In an earlier interview, Kareena had even claimed that she is that the only actor 'who can boast of giving films to other actresses'. within the same interview, in 2013, to Deccan Chronicle, Kareena had revealed the rationale behind walking out of the film.

Kareena had said, "I confess that I’m mad. There are times when I’ve signed a movie then felt it had been wrong. Yes, I used to be alleged to do Ram-Leela but I changed my mind. I made a decision to try to Gori Tere Pyaar Mein… instead."

She had further added, "With me, it’s all about the mood. There are not any regrets, I’ve worked with some specialized directors. I’ve missed the prospect to figure with Sanjay Leela Bhansali. But there’s always subsequent time. I'm the sole actress who can boast of giving films to other actresses."

Bhansali, in an interview with Hindustan Times, had also said, "The set was made already, and it had been shocking - her exit 10 days before shooting." 

However, all figured out well within the end as Deepika and Ranveer fell crazy while performing on the film and went on to try to two more films with Bhansali.

On the private front, Kareena is expecting her second child together with her husband Saif Ali Khan. The couple is already parents to Taimur Ali Khan. Meanwhile, on the work front, Kareena's next release is going to be 'Laal Singh Chaddha', the official remake of 'Forrest Gump', starring Aamir Khan.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.