Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 05, 2021

Actors Gossips: BFFs Aaliyah Kashyap and Ida Ali happen the warmth in bikini photos

Actors Gossips: BFFs Aaliyah Kashyap and Ida Ali happen the warmth in bikini photos

Actors Gossips: BFFs Aaliyah Kashyap and Ida Ali happen the warmth in bikini photos

On Wednesday, Aaliyah took to Instagram to share a couple of photos clad during a blueprinted bikini while basking within the sun.

Aaliyah Kashyap, director Anurag Kashyap's daughter, is popping up the warmth in her latest pictures on Instagram. 

The social media influencer, who recently made headlines after she took to her Instagram handle to post screenshots of rape threats she has been receiving, among other derogatory comments, after she shared a photograph in lingerie on social media, is setting the web ablaze together with her bikini pictures as she poses enjoying her respite with friend Ida Ali at Newport Beach in Rhode Island within the US. 

Actors Gossips: BFFs Aaliyah Kashyap and Ida Ali happen the warmth in bikini photos

On Wednesday, Aaliyah took to Instagram to share a couple of photos clad during a blueprinted bikini while basking within the sun. 

The said photos of Aaliyah and Ida enjoying their time together are now going viral on social media. 

Take a glance at the photographs here:

Earlier, in February, Aaliyah who may be a student within us, posted a video on her YouTube channel, during which she answered questions by fans about her boyfriend Shane Gregoire, Bollywood, and the way she had cried after being trolled for posting lingerie photos.

Speaking about how she makes it work with Shane, Aaliyah said, "Shane and that i don't really argue or anything. If something does come up, we just mention it. Like, we have a conversation about it then advance. I feel that's the simplest thanks to affecting disagreements during a relationship, just to speak, rather than fighting, screaming, and arguing with one another ."

Aaliyah also spoke about how she was 'crying constantly' after the backlash she faced for posting pictures in lingerie. Aaliyah said, "So social media negativity are some things I even have come to terms with. Like, I'm a really sensitive person and even the littlest little bit of hate does affect me, but I don’t know. I’m sensitive, I cry almost a day about the dumbest s**t."

Talking about the hate she received for sharing pictures in her underwear, Aaliyah said, "People were telling me that I should be ashamed of being Indian and posting stuff like that. People were sending me rape threats, calling me a prostitute, DMing me and asking me what my ‘rate’ was, sending me death threats, s**thing on my family. That whole incident of the image got me tons ."

Actors Gossips: BFFs Aaliyah Kashyap and Ida Ali happen the warmth in bikini photos

Actors Gossips: BFFs Aaliyah Kashyap and Ida Ali happen the warmth in bikini photos

Actors Gossips: BFFs Aaliyah Kashyap and Ida Ali happen the warmth in bikini photos

In her YouTube video, Aaliyah also revealed that she has no plans of joining the movie industry. "The movies my dad makes aren’t very commercial. I obviously grew up watching my parents except for me, it seems normal because that's what I grew up watching. So, it’s not like, 'Oh my God, it’s Bollywood'. I don’t get fascinated by it. that's not what I would like to try to do, I'm trying to remain far away from it."

Aaliyah Kashyap ida ali aaliyah kashyap news aaliyah kashyap photos ida ali news aaliyah instagram aaliyah kashyap photo ida kashyap photo ida kashyap photos




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.