Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 05, 2021

Actress Gossips: Cant say Im completely comfortable in my very own skin yet, says Ananya Panday

Actress Gossips: Can't say I'm completely comfortable in my very own skin yet, says Ananya Panday

Actress Gossips: Cant say Im completely comfortable in my very own skin yet, says Ananya Panday


Meanwhile, on the work front, Ananya is are going to be next seen within the pan-India film 'Liger' opposite Vijay Deverekonda.

Ending the five-day fashion extravaganza on a high, Lakme Absolute Grand Finale Designer Ruchika Sachdeva of Bodice showcased a set that emphasized the importance of staying happy and finding happiness around us. And star kid Ananya Panday turned Ruchika's muse as she dazzled the ramp with a shocking outfit and assured walk.

While chatting with Ananya on the sidelines of the show, we at DNA asked her about how she deals with trolls, to which she replied, "There are two sides to the coin. there's the negative, but I attempt to specialize in positivity, love, and honesty. there is a lot of it. Someone like me, I think in giving the love back. So, I try to not specialize in the evil, but on the positivity and love."

Fo the unversed, Ananya recently opened about being targetted for having a specific somatotype and being subjected to hate and body shaming even before she entered films. She shared instances when she was called a 'boy', 'flatscreen' among other things. 

Talking about an equivalent and sharing how did she affect the phase, Ananya said, "Honestly, I'm against body shaming. I feel everybody is different, most are unique and bodies are meant to seem different, I feel that is what causes you to beautiful. The way I addressed it, I feel the pros is that because a day even I'm learning to like myself and love my body. I feel I learn a touch every single day. So, it isn't a process. I can not say I'm completely comfortable in my very own skin yet but I feel I'm learning every single day."

Meanwhile, on the work front, Ananya is are going to be next seen within the pan-India film 'Liger' opposite Vijay Deverekonda.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.