Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Actress Gossips: Not gone under the knife but Shama Sikander clears the air on choosing facelift

Actress Gossips: Not gone under the knife but Shama Sikander clears the air on choosing a facelift 

Actress Gossips: Not gone under the knife but Shama Sikander clears the air on choosing facelift


Shama Sikander was asked if she has gone under the knife as a cosmetic procedure.

Shama Sikander doesn't believe in mincing her words and calls a spade a spade. She often shuts down trolls who discuss her posts and make a bold statement on her Instagram page too. During a recent interaction, Shama was asked if she has gone under the knife or did any cosmetic procedures to vary the way she looks. The actor confirmed that she did a botox treatment but no cosmetic surgery.

Shama told a number one daily, "There is not any cosmetic surgery involved in my case. I do not know why people say I got cosmetic surgery done when it's just cosmetic procedures. When people saw me I used to be a grown-up girl. So certain physical changes were still happening. But from now on if I modify completely then you tell me. I compute right, I eat right, and that I meditate, therefore the change on my skin is additionally due to this. People didn't see me for therefore a few years once I had gone out of the industry and was browsing depression."


The Yeh Meri Life Hai actor added, "I have taken botox treatment but that does not come under the category of corrective surgery. I even have not gone under the knife. At an equivalent time, people should not be bothered in the least if any actor or actress goes for cosmetic surgery. At the top of the day, it's their hard-earned money. People can in fact have opinions, but trolling I do not understand. Trolls rarely affect me now, all because of the meditation that I practice regularly. That helps me keep calm."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.