Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2021

Movie Update: Dont think Ive laughed so much Pooja Hegde on shooting with Ranveer Singh in Rohit Shetty Cirkus

Movie Update: Don't think I've laughed so much Pooja Hegde on shooting with Ranveer Singh in Rohit Shetty Cirkus

Movie Update: Dont think Ive laughed so much Pooja Hegde on shooting with Ranveer Singh in Rohit Shetty Cirkus


This is the primary time Pooja Hegde is functioning with Rohit Shetty and Ranveer Singh.

Pooja Hegde has several films in her kitty including Rohit Shetty's directorial 'Cirkus' opposite Ranveer Singh. The film also stars Jacqueline Fernandez because the female lead. Now, during an interaction, the 'Housefull 4' actor spoke about the vibe on the sets and the way she enjoys shooting with the 'Cirkus' team. Pooja said that she felt like she was within the middle of a neighborhood while filming with Rohit and Ranveer.

Pooja stated, "I don’t think I even have laughed such a lot on the set of a movie. it might desire i'm within the middle of a celebration, and work was just happening on the side. that's the sweetness of the equation we all shared. The energy and therefore the vibe of the set were so good."

Earlier this year, Hegde had shared an excitement before 'Cirkus' shoot by saying, "I am ecstatic to be entering the New Year on the sets, i started subsequent shoot schedule for 'Radhe Shyam' on January 3, this may be followed by the shoot of 'Cirkus'. So, back-to-back shoots are lined up with absolutely no break in between the 2 ."


Pooja also said, "I am super excited for this year, couldn't have asked for a far better start to the new chapter of 2021, doing what i really like the most! Hope per annum comes with such a lot future on behalf of me and that i sure am excited to ascertain how 2021 seems ."


The actor added, "Professionally, it's a really exciting time on behalf of me . i'm doing what I always wanted to try to do. i'm working with all the people I wanted to figure with. It seems like my diligence is paying off. And in fact, I’m nothing without my wonderful family of fans who are excited about the films that I’m doing and are showing me such a lot of support."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.