Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

VIRAL PIX: Bigg Boss fame Kashmera Shah shuts haters with bikini photo, says go ahead, have a field day trolling

VIRAL PIX: Bigg Boss fame Kashmera Shah shuts haters with bikini photo, says go ahead, have a field day trolling

VIRAL PIX: Bigg Boss fame Kashmera Shah shuts haters with bikini photo, says go ahead, have a field day trolling


With the photograph, Kashmera challenged her 'haters' to troll her the maximum amount they wanted.

'Bigg Boss' fame and wife of comedian-actor Krushna Abhishek, Kashmera Shah isn't one to mince her words. a fanatical social media user, Kashmera has been an advocate of body positivity. And so, when she was trolled online, she gave it back to her 'critics' together with her latest Instagram photo. 

In response to her haters who criticized her for posting 'revealing' pictures on Instagram and age shamed her, Kashmera dropped a sizzling photo of herself clad during a hotdog bikini teamed with a purplish-blue satin shirt that looked as if it had been flying within the air to offer that dramatic effect to the photograph. 

With the photograph, Kashmera challenged her 'haters' to troll her the maximum amount they wanted.

Sharing the post, she wrote, "I have enough critics already. But the loudest voice I hear is my very own. I'm my very own cheerleader. So plow ahead and have a field day trolling. in any case, you furthermore may need something to try to together with your life my dear haters."

Take a glance at Kahsmera's post here:


As soon Kashmera shared the image online, she found a supporter in Ankita Lokhande who took to the comments section and wrote, "So so so motivating Kashmera to wish to possess a body like u." 

Others too praised Kashmera for not cowing right down to trolls. "Wow gorgeous all haters are jealous because they do not have a body such as you," wrote a user. 

"Ignore the fools who have the habit of viewing things during a bad light. You carry the apparel well which is inspirational. a lot of love," commented another. 

For the unversed, Kashmera is that the mother of twins - Rayaan and Krishaang. 

The actress who has always had a fit body gained weight during the last lockdown. Sharing that struggle and phase with ETimes TV, Kashmera had told in an earlier interview, "When I used to be trying to conceive during that struggle, I had placed on tons of weight. Then once we opted for IVF and babies were arriving during all that my body completely went for a toss. I ended taking care of myself and three years ago babies were born then I started working for my other baby which was my film. i used to be directing, so my entire focus was on the film. My entire two years went in it."

However, she worked on herself and pushed herself to urge back to shape. And her Instagram timeline is proof of how far she has come from her weight issues.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.