Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2021

Actors Gossips: Jacqueline Fernandez reveals she combed online for her terrible accentuation and looks

Actors Gossips: Jacqueline Fernandez reveals she's combed online for her terrible accentuation and looks

Actors Gossips: Jacqueline Fernandez reveals she combed online for her terrible accentuation and looks


Lately, during a converse session with her‘Bhoot Police’co-actor Arjun Kapoor, Jacqueline said she takes social media review appreciatively.


Actress Jacqueline Fernandez made her Bollywood debut in 2008 with the film‘Aladdin’. In her career lasting over a decade, the actress has starred in several hit flicks and made a mark for herself. But like all other celebrities, Jacqueline too is subordinated to abomination and trolling on social media.

Lately, during a converse session with her‘Bhoot Police’co-actor Arjun Kapoor, Jacqueline said that some of the social media review makes sense to her as she takes it appreciatively. Arjun has started a social media converse session named‘Bak Bak with Baba’that will see the actor talk to his assiduity musketeers and family to unearth effects that people might not know about.
He dropped a candid converse session with Jacqueline, where they spoke about a multitude of effects, from her first crush, her fitness trip to how she tackles pixies. The‘Gunday' actor asked Jacqueline,"The meanest thing that you have read about yourself on social media?"
.

The actress said, “ There are a lot of mean effects. It’s ok we all get it. I read effects about myself how terrible I sound, how terrible my accentuation is and how I speak Hindi, bad review on how I look. I kind of take it like appreciatively. I'm like ok what do they mean."
She added, “ Also, I feel may be there's some room for enhancement. There's some review where you feel this person is being nasty. Some places actually makes sense to me."

Talking about her first crush to Arjun, Jacqueline said,"There was notoriety in academy but I ca n’t name him. I also had a huge crush on Leonardo DiCaprio after watching‘Romeo and Juliet’and‘Titanic’and Ricardo from Backstreet Boys."She further revealed that she has" noway been on a eyeless date."


Arjun, who plays Chiraunji in the horror- comedy, also asked the actress about how important food is to her? Jacqueline participated that she surely loves to celebrate with food.


She said, “ There was a phase in my 20s when I did turn to food and that was late at night. I lived alone so it was like cutlet, ice cream, anything crisp. I actually did have a terrible relationship with food and also I went like starving for a week which is suchlike really bad for you."
" So, now it’s about knowing that I do n’t need to turn to it, hereafter is another day and we will get through it,” she fooled.

On the work front, Jacqueline has an amazing line-up of flicks ahead of her. She'll be seen in‘Attack’,‘Vikrant Rona’,‘Cirkus’,‘Hari Sara Veera Mallu’,‘Bachchan Pandey’and‘Ram Setu’.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.