Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 02, 2018

Sridevi had watched 25 minutes of Janhvi Kapoor's debut film Dhadak and here's what she had to say


Janhvi Kapoor is all set to make her big Bollywood debut in Karan Johar's production Dhadak along with Ishaan Khatter. The budding actress recently shot for the cover of Vogue India magazine and also spoke to her mentor KJo about her mother - late veteran actress Sridevi. While talking about the impact of Sridevi's loss on her family among other things, Janhvi also shared what Sridevi had told her after watching about 25 minutes of her debut film Dhadak. 

Janhvi was quoted as saying, "She was very technical about it. The first thing she told me was the things I needed to improve -- she felt the mascara was smudged and it really bothered her. The second half has to be different, she told me... ‘You can’t wear anything on your face.’ That’s all she told me, but she was happy."

The legendary actress left for heavenly abode on February 24 this year, in Dubai. The actress had gone there to attend a family wedding and died of accidental drowning in the bath tub of her hotel room. 

Though, Sridevi isn't around anymore to witness the big day of her daughter's debut, she did try to ensure that her darling daughter looked nothing less than perfect in her first film. 

When Karan Johar asked Janhvi if she feels a void that she does not have her mother to turn to, Janhvi said, "Of course. I could always be the baby with her. When I'd wake up, the first thing I'd do was ask for her. I'd need her to put me to sleep sometimes and she literally had to feed me."

She added, "The day before she left for the wedding, I had to shoot, but I couldn't sleep, so I was like, 'I need you to come and put me to sleep.' But she was packing, so by the time she came to me I was half asleep. But I could feel her patting my head."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.