Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 09, 2018

Priyanka, Farhan, and Zaira start recording for Ronnie and Sid's straight away!

Priyanka, Farhan, and Zaira

Shonali Bose to compose and coordinate a film in light of a moving genuine story 

The much-anticipated untitled film featuring Priyanka Chopra, Farhan Akhtar and Zaira Wasim in the number one spot parts starts its first timetable in Mumbai today. 

The film, in light of an unbelievably moving genuine biography, is to be helmed by National Award winning producer Shonali Bose and will be recorded crosswise over Mumbai, Delhi, London and the Andamans. The exchanges are by National Award winning essayist Juhi Chaturvedi and the music will be scored by Pritam. 

Shonali Bose shares, `This is a film that is to a great degree near my heart and I am happy to have such a stellar group on board. This is a fantasy star cast and I have discovered the best, most steady makers in Ronnie and Sid. I am anticipating an extraordinary excursion ahead and wanting to give our crowds a really important realistic experience.` 

For Ronnie and Sid, this is their 6th time working with Priyanka Chopra in the wake of teaming up on milestone films including Fashion, Kaminey, and Barfi. 

Siddharth Roy Kapur stated, `It is energizing to start Roy Kapur Films' first generation with a story as unique as this one and to work together on it with RSVP and Ronnie, who has been a guide to me all through my profession. We are additionally cheerful to take forward our long and fruitful relationship with Priyanka and to have her generation house Purple Pebble Pictures as a co-delivering accomplice in the film. I've generally respected Farhan as an on-screen character, and I am excited that he is having an influence that is customized for him. It is likewise awesome to have the colossally capable Zaira on board, subsequent to working together with her on her first film, Dangal. I am certain that Shonali's special vision will be enlivened wonderfully by Priyanka, Farhan, and Zaira. We anticipate getting the film to gatherings of people the main portion of 2019!` 

Ronnie Screwvala included, `Strong contents in view of genuine biographies are uncommon and after that having the ideal group is rarer. This will be an extremely unique motion picture and have Shonali, PC, Farhan, and Zaira together, I can hardly wait for 2019 to see it come alive.` 

Priyanka will's identity back on screen with Farhan, 3 years after they were seen together in Dil Dhadakne Do remark, `I anticipate jumping into this current film...it's exceptionally extraordinary to me. As soon I read it, I knew I must be a piece of recounting this story, so I'm wearing two caps on this one... as an on-screen character and as a co-maker. In the two viewpoints, I am similarly eager to work with the astounding group of performers and professionals we have on board. Shonali is an imposing movie producer and I can hardly wait to see this story unfurl in her ability. I'm anticipating working with Farhan, Ronnie and Sid once more. All things considered, it's an extraordinary homecoming.` 

Farhan communicated, `I am upbeat to be a piece of Shonali's straightaway. It is a lovely story and I am anticipating working with Priyanka again and teaming up with Ronnie and Sid.` 

Zaira stated, `I am excited to be a piece of this film. I quickly began to look all starry-eyed at the story when Sid and Shonali described it to me. It is a character that contacted my heart and I am regarded to assume this part. I am anticipating working with Farhan and Priyanka.`



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.