Sushmita Sen took to her Instagram page and shared a series of photos with her beau Rohman Shawl.
Sushmita Sen has a romantic time with 'love' Rohman Shawl on a yacht and the photos are too hot to miss
It has been a year of the blissful romantic journey for Sushmita Sen and Rohman Shawl which they are continuing in doing so. The couple knows how to shower love on each other through their Instagram posts Sushmita often calls him by 'love' 'rooh', 'meri jaan' and other cute names. They go on vacations together, work out together and also spend time with her daughters like his own children. Currently, Sushmita and Rohman are at an exotic location vacationing together.
Sushmita captioned the post stating, "#love"
Check it out below:
Earlier while talking about Rohman, Sushmita told Rajeev Masand, "It's a very very beautiful serendipity story. He sent me a direct message on Instagram and I didn't check direct messages because I wasn't sure if you check it you may be allowing that person to start communicating with you. So, I had too many of these direct messages and I had not opened any and there it was."
She went on to say, "Touch screen phone ki Jai ho because I had gone to the DM to look at what all had come and I was scrolling through and this boy broke something in the room and I went talking to him and when I came back I had obviously opened one of the DMs and it was a message from him and I was like 'Oh my god, how did I do that, god I should never be talking when I am near a phone."
SOURCE:


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.