Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Pic of the day: #ThrowbackThursday Aahana takes a shower

Pic of the day: #ThrowbackThursday: Aahana takes a shower

Pic of the day: #ThrowbackThursday: Aahana takes a shower

It's #ThrowbackThursday time, and Bollywood possesses the memo.


Photograph: Kind courtesy Aahana Kumra/Instagram

They have duly posted lovely memories, especially in lately of lockdown.

Let's take a glance.

Aahana Kumra says, 'Necessity is that the mother of all inventions! #QuarantinePooltime #Throwbackthursday'.


Photograph: Kind courtesy Taapsee Pannu/Instagram

Taapsee Pannu posts an image during a sari draw a bead on designer Gaurang Shah and recalls, 'This is sort of a BTS from a shoot I did for Gaurang. I remember how I used to be concerned that my short hair won't suit the sarees he makes Coz they r so traditional but he was so nonchalant about it n said we'll use your original hair length, color, texture, everything natural, everything YOU.'

'That really made me think sometimes you only need to embrace how you look only then the planet will embrace it. Shying far away from how you look isn't getting to assist you to grow in life.'

'The day I accepted my flaws was the day I came into my true self n my flaws helped me get a singular identity.'


Photograph: Kind courtesy Hina Khan/Instagram

'Woh Bhi Kya Din The...' remembers Hina Khan.


Photograph: Kind courtesy Isha Koppikar/Instagram

Isha Koppikar posts an image from her modeling days and writes, '#throwback to my modeling days! #WhenIWas16 #tbt #memories #actinglife #photoshoot .... one of my first clicks once I had just started my career as a model'.


Photograph: Kind courtesy Rasika Dugal/Instagram

Rasika Dugal posts an image with Tisca Chopra on the sets of their short film Chutney and writes, '#Throwback to a time when #shortfilms weren't as trendy and finding a million views overnight was a touch unprecedented .@tiscaofficial @jkdbombay @itembomb and that I couldn't get our noses out of our phones......#Chutney #shortfilm officially put me off pakoras (I ate 50 in two days of the shoot !) and made me very wary of accepting a coke in someone's house or ordering one at a restaurant where the staff looks even slightly peeved. Btw I still have that t-shirt, those shorts which bag ....since 2016!'


Photograph: Kind courtesy Urvashi Rautela/Instagram

Urvashi Rautela posts a vacation picture from the time once we could travel.


Photograph: Kind courtesy Manish Malhotra/Instagram

Manish Malhotra posts a throwback picture with Pooja Bedi from a photoshoot and writes, '#Throwback and a serious one .. Modelling days .. Me holding on to @poojabediofficials legs was a photoshoot for a magazine I still remember very clearly and therefore the shoot was at my friend Rajesh's house terrace.'

'First time I used to be meeting #poojabedi very spirited and fun and that we went on together in films with me designing her clothes. But I still cannot recover from the way I used to be made to carry her legs.'

Photograph: Kind courtesy Kareena Kapoor/Instagram

Kareena Kapoor posts a throwback picture from a beach holiday: 'I am not dreaming of beaches... You are! #TakeMeBack'.


Photograph: Kind courtesy Arjun Kapoor/Instagram

.
Arjun Kapoor with Will Smith and buddy Kunal Rawal.

'Just hanging out with my boys. The fresh prince @willsmith himself looking spiffy as ever back within the day when he visited what looks like eons back & @kunalrawaldstress during a rare image wearing a tie...

'Side note - the vertical strips really didn't do justice to the fine physical specimen that i used to be .'




Source URL

1 comment:

  1. Hey darling are you crazy for movies? I brought it for you
    Check out the best movies store
    Visit now : Bestmovies24.net

    ReplyDelete

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.