Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Bolly Gossips: Love You Forevermore My "dear Cinema"

Bolly Gossips: Love You Forevermore My "dear Cinema"


Bollywood Actress Vidya Balan wrote a heartfelt note for her “dear cinema” as she is celebrating her 15-year journey within the Bollywood industry together with her debut film ‘Parineeta’ clocking in 15 years.

Vidya Balan took to Instagram to post several behind the scene pictures from the shoot of the romantic drama film and poured her heart within the caption. She began writing the caption by citing references from the film.

“Like Lolita was Shekhar’s wife even before the planet knew it, you were mine too … but on the 10th June 2005, I became your Parineeta,” she wrote.

“I loved you then and that I love you now and that I love you forevermore …my dear Cinema. And to all or any those that have made sure this marriage survives and thrives.,Tahe Dil Se Shukriya!” she added.

Balan began her acting career with the hit television program ‘Hum Paanch’, following which, she worked in several regional films. She made her bid debut with ‘Parineeta’ which became a serious hit on the box office.




Source URL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.