Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Workout Beauty Watch: Sushmita Sen rings in her 45th birthday with an intense workout

Workout Beauty Watch: Sushmita Sen rings in her 45th birthday with an intense workout

Workout Beauty Watch: Sushmita Sen rings in her 45th birthday with an intense workout


Sushmita Sen has asserted that she may be a proud 45-year-old with an intense workout video

Sushmita Sen has once more managed to prove that age is simply a variety for her. The Bollywood actress rang in her 45th birthday with an intense workout, asserting that she may be a proud 45-year-old woman.

Sushmita, who made her web series debut this year with 'Aarya', shared a video of her doing an intense workout as she turned 45-year-old.

Calling herself a proud 45-year-old, the actress wrote, "I AM a proud 45! #birthdaytradition #corestrength #corebeliefs #holdingpower #unshakeable.You guys are one of my greatest source of emotional strength for over 2 & a half decades and counting... reminding me often, HOW big a blessing life is & just how endless are its potential!!"

She added, "I want you to always remember, your unconditional love & kindness enriches my life & empowers me to be a far better person!! Keep spreading the goodness...me & this world needs people like you!!! #salute #respect #love #gratitude #yourstruly #duggadugga i really like YOU GUYS!"

See her post here:

Rohman Shawl had shared a sweet post for Sushmita on her birthday. the 2 rang in her birthday along side Sen's mother and adopted daughters Renee and Alisah.

Sharing an image of himself, kissing Sushmita on the forehead, he wrote, "Kuch na kahu toh adhoora sa reh jaega, kuch kahu to bhi pura na ho paega !! Tu bemisaal hai, ye duniya ne maana hain !! Tu kya kamaal hain, ye maine tere pass aake jaana hain !! Happy Happy Happy walaa Budday my babushhhhhhhh (If I don’t say anything, it’ll seem incomplete, and if I do, it won’t be enough. You’re amazing, the planet knows it, and that i acknowledged once I need to know you)."


Rohman's post was loved by all of his and Sushmita's fans. Sushmita herself replied to his post, and wrote within the comments section, "Uffff!!! My babushhhhhh shayar (my poet)!!!! i really like you soooooo much!!!! you create a day a celebration."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.