Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Friday, December 04, 2020

Actors Gossips: Sofia Hayat slams trolls for comparing her with Sana Khan says stand up for people like us

Actors Gossips: Sofia Hayat slams trolls for comparing her with Sana Khan says 'stand up for people like us

Actors Gossips: Sofia Hayat slams trolls for comparing her with Sana Khan says stand up for people like us


Sofia Hayat became a nun in 2016, and netizens are comparing Sana Khan together with her after she quit showbiz.

Sana Khan who is now referred to as Sayied Sana Khan recently got married after she quit showbiz to steer the spiritual way. Soon after her decision, netizens didn't leave a stone unturned in trolling her and also compared her to Sofia Hayat who became a nun a couple of years back. Now, Sofia took to her Instagram page and slammed people for comparing them and also trolling Sana for selecting a replacement life.

Sofia shared a video of Sana's latest headlines and wrote, "Stand up to fake spiritualists. I'm trending within the media news stories again. You all need to get up for people like Sana and myself when trolls think they need a right to guage you! If any of you see anyone being trolled or judged by small-minded people... make a represent them. We don't let trolls and bullies decide what's right!"

Check out the video below:


Now, during an interaction with Spotboye, Sofia spoke at length about the constant comparisons with Sana. She stated, "I am uninterested with my comparison to Sana Khan. what's wrong with some people. They think spirituality is all about what dress you wear! once I was a nun I didn't roll in the hay for 18 months. Now, I don't wear my nun's outfit a day ... doesn't make me less spiritual. I'm more spiritual in my nudity than fully dressed, low-minded, and low vibrational people, don't understand this. I even have not had sex in three years. I'm still Mother Sofia and still spiritual. does one think all the temples and ancient lands I even have activated, haven't affected? Do.you think the effect goes once you change your clothes?"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.