Breaking

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Actress Gossips: was scared, admits Mahira Khan on letting go web series on Indian platforms

Actress Gossips:  was scared, admits Mahira Khan on letting go web series on Indian platforms

Actress Gossips:  was scared, admits Mahira Khan on letting go web series on Indian platforms


Mahira Khan made her Bollywood debut opposite Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees'.

Mahira Khan is touted together by the gorgeous and talented actors within the Pakistani show business. The actor has been a neighborhood of several hit movies and television shows within the neighboring country. In 2017, she made her Bollywood debut opposite Shah Rukh Khan in Rahul Dholakia directorial 'Raees'. However, thanks to a ban on Pakistani artists after the Uri attacks, she didn't visit the country and has not been a neighborhood of any Indian project since then. 

Now during a recent interaction with Film Companion, Mahira spoke at length about letting go of a couple of projects thanks to the ban. She stated, "I guess, having experienced it firsthand, it’s just sad. once I believe it… I mean, we've all moved on. That’s what we do, if we don’t have this, we do something else. That’s what happens. But I desire an excellent opportunity for the whole subcontinent to return together and collaborate was lost. i feel it'd happen again. Who knows?"

Mahira further said, "A lot of the opposite series was offered to me, and at that time… I don’t know if anybody will understand once I say this, I used to be scared. i used to be genuinely just scared. It wasn’t about what people say, i used to be a bit like, ‘I don’t know if i would like to travel there.’ And there was some amazing content, and that I didn’t want to miss out thereon ."

Khan concluded by stating, "But I used to be scared and that i haven't any shame in admitting it. Now I'm a touch more like, ‘No, come on yaar, you can’t let something that happened, which was political, affect your choices.’ So I don’t think i will be able to do this anymore and that i hope that we collaborate, albeit it's on digital or in any way."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.