Speak to most of the younger generation of actors like Ayushmann Khurrana, Vicky Kaushal, Rajkummar Rao or Kartik Aaryan and they will mention how they would like to work at having multiple films releases a year, a la Bollywood’s original superhero Akshay Kumar. Akki is perhaps the most disciplined actor on the scene currently and if he can deliver five films a year, he will do it.
Shah Rukh Khan, who has a great sense of humor, was recently asked if he would ‘manage’ to do three films or more a year. Or even better whether he would end up doing a movie with Akshay. Displaying his trademark dimples, SRK smiled and replied, “What do I say to this? I don’t wake up as early as him.” Laughing, he added, “I go to sleep when Akshay is waking up. His day starts early. By the time I start working, he is packing up and going home. So he can put in more hours of work. I’m a nocturnal person. Not many people are fond of shooting at night like me.”
READ MORE:


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.